MARCH 16, 2023!
The date of the next Friends meeting at the Nevada State Museum, 309 S. Valley View Blvd. in Las Vegas,
The hour-long meeting starts at 2:30 pm, with doors opening at 2 pm for check in and socializing.
Our guest speaker this month will be DAN SECINARO, the Horticulture Specialist from the Springs Preserve Dan will cover the following items:
- An overview of the purpose of the Springs Preserve’s Botanical Gardens.
- Discussion on some of the offerings of the Botanical Gardens
- A sneak peak at some of the projects in the works
- Highlights from some of the most recent Garden upgrades
- Discussion on the unique and interesting plants on display in the Garden (see picture above)
With spring almost upon us (hopefully), Dan’s discussion is well-timed for those planning their own gardens or those wanting to visit the Botanical Gardens .and better understand what is within the Gardens.
All visitors are welcome. No admission fee.